Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently. They provide us with information that helps us improve our site www.graysshoppingcentre.co.uk and deliver a better service.
A ‘cookie’, is a small text file that is placed on computer’s hard drive, or other mobile or handheld device (such as smart phones or tablets) as you browse the site. They are used to remember when your computer or device accesses this website and where available report your ip address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
Cookies may also be used to tailor the products and services offered and advertised to our customers, both on this website and elsewhere. Some cookies provide enhanced capabilities during your visit and others collect information about browsing behaviour by people who access this website via the same computer or device, this includes information about pages viewed, and the customer journey around a website.
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device. If you continue to browse our website we assume that you are happy to receive all cookies served by our site. You can block these cookies using your browser settings, however if you choose to do this, some features of this site and others may not function properly.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them visit www.aboutcookies.org
- comments, questions and feedback;
- online ordering and reporting;
- site usage information, using cookies.If you send an enquiry by e-mail to either a specific contact or a general enquiry, we will only use your personal details obtained from your enquiry to respond to your query. If you submit a general enquiry we will retain your contact details for the sole purpose of helping us to improve the quality of our services.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Cookie Name & Description:
ASP.NET_SessionId: This cookie allows the service to remember selections and preferences that you’ve already made or information that you've already given. This cookie expires once the browser closes This is an essential cookie to the operation of the site and does not store any personal information. This cookie is set from the www.graysshoppingcentre.co.uk domain
ASPXAUTH: The ASPXAUTH cookie is used when username and password authentication is required. This cookie determines that a user is logged in. When the user logs out of the app, this cookie is removed from the browser. This is an essential cookie to the operation of the site and does not store any personal information. This cookie is set from the www.graysshoppingcentre.co.uk domain
AspxAutoDetectCookie: The AspxAutoDetectCookie is used to detect whether or not the browser supports cookies. If not, then some website functionality may be switched off. This is an essential cookie to the operation of the site and does not store any personal information. This cookie is set from the www.graysshoppingcentre.co.uk domain
d2i_DisallowCookies & d2i_HideCookiePanel: Cookie Control cookies. These cookies are set in order to remember preferences in regards to cookies.
_utma & _utmb: Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
_utmc & _utmz: These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task.
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they are fast. You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them through Internet browser cookies - what they are and how to manage them.
- If you would like more information about the cookies that we use and their purposes, please contact the Data Protection Team.